- RSS Channel Showcase 2273832
- RSS Channel Showcase 4367423
- RSS Channel Showcase 9377821
- RSS Channel Showcase 9762403
Articles on this Page
- 09/04/15--04:59: _Yarn in the City…
- 10/26/15--07:09: _John Arbon Textiles...
- 10/29/15--02:21: _Number 10 has landed!
- 11/09/15--06:25: _Wovember
- 01/11/16--11:01: _We are visiting Sit...
- 01/19/16--02:11: _Top Confirmation fo...
- 01/22/16--00:15: _BBC’s CountryFile c...
- 04/07/16--09:55: _Wonderwool & the Kn...
- 04/19/16--02:20: _Open Weekend Compet...
- 05/07/16--05:42: _Thank you Wonderwool
- 05/10/16--07:36: _Open Weekend 2016
- 05/18/16--00:37: _Thank you Open Week...
- 05/25/16--00:10: _Raffle enteries!
- 06/21/16--04:22: _Winners of the Show...
- 07/04/16--07:26: _New things on our w...
- 07/20/16--04:39: _Shows and treats…
- 08/12/16--04:08: _Beautiful Bluefaced...
- 10/19/16--08:22: _Gino!
- 08/04/17--09:27: _Thank you Fibre East!
- 08/24/17--10:30: _KBN Minis & a brief...
- 09/04/15--04:59: Yarn in the City…
- 10/26/15--07:09: John Arbon Textiles Catalouge Number 10.
- 10/29/15--02:21: Number 10 has landed!
- 11/09/15--06:25: Wovember
- 01/11/16--11:01: We are visiting Sitting Knitting
- 01/19/16--02:11: Top Confirmation for Sitting Knitting!
- 01/22/16--00:15: BBC’s CountryFile came to visit.
- 04/07/16--09:55: Wonderwool & the Knit by Numbers extravaganza!
- 04/19/16--02:20: Open Weekend Competition!
- 05/07/16--05:42: Thank you Wonderwool
- 05/10/16--07:36: Open Weekend 2016
- 05/18/16--00:37: Thank you Open Weekend!
- 05/25/16--00:10: Raffle enteries!
- 06/21/16--04:22: Winners of the Show & Tell raffle!
- 07/04/16--07:26: New things on our website!
- 07/20/16--04:39: Shows and treats…
- 08/12/16--04:08: Beautiful Bluefaced Leicester & Fibre East
- 10/19/16--08:22: Gino!
- 08/04/17--09:27: Thank you Fibre East!
- 08/24/17--10:30: KBN Minis & a brief Knit by Numbers history
We are busily preparing for the Great London Yarn Crawl – Pop-Up Market Place at the Old Chelsea town hall this weekend. We will be exhibiting at the market place which kicks off the great crawl, before all you crafty … Continue reading
…It is that time of year again where the nights start drawing in and the mornings have that chill … which can only mean one thing … that the Christmas elves are starting to get busy and we here at … Continue reading
Its official, we are now well into the run up to Christmas and festive cheer is starting to bubble… With the unveiling of our updated website this morning and the impending arrival of our new catalogues on your doorsteps …We … Continue reading
Happy Wovember wool lovers! With each November, comes Wovember … and Wovember is about celebrating all things WOOL. Instigated by designers Kate Davies and Felicity Ford, the movement celebrates real wool, whilst highlighting the misuse of the term wool in … Continue reading
We are very excited to be doing our first woolly trunk show of the year! We will be visiting the lovely Rachel at Sitting Knitting at her yarn shop in Sutton Coldfield. We will bring with us from Devon a … Continue reading
John has now confirmed which tops we can squeeze into the Van alongside the Yarns when he visits Sitting Knitting for the trunk show (Sat 23rd Jan, 10.30-4.30!) Sitting Knitting Stable Gallery, Rear of 7 Belwell Lane Four Oaks Sutton … Continue reading
A week or so ago we had some very special guests pop into the Mill in South Molton… the BBC’s Countryfile team. They had heard tales of our Stanbury Walker socks and wanted to learn more… So John told them … Continue reading
Our next show is coming up in only a couple of weeks … and it is Wonderwool. You can get tickets here. We love Wonderwool as it has such a range of exhibitors and a wide array of customers, loads … Continue reading
Last year for our Open Weekend we invited you to bring your crafted goodies made from something we produce which entered you into a competition to win a Mill Membership. This year, we are once again inviting you to bring … Continue reading
Wonderwool Wales was the very first outing of our brand new Knit by Numbers 4-ply. We took it along in it’s beautiful new display cabinets (hand made for us by the joiners down the road from the mill in South … Continue reading
Our 3rd Mill Open Weekend is now just around the corner (Sat 14th and Sun 15th May)! We are busily polishing our most prized machines – they will be standing proud waiting to show you what they’re capable of! Here … Continue reading
Thank you to every single person who came to visit us at our Mill Open Weekend … it seemed to be a great success and we have had lots of positive feedback. We hope you had a fab time being … Continue reading
After inviting everyone to come along to our Open Weekend with something crafted from our fibre or wool, it was great to see lots of entrants to the raffle to win a goodie bag. We had some amazing things entered! … Continue reading
As part of our bustling Mill Open Weekend on the 15/16th May this year, we invited you lovely woolly folk to bring along anything you had crafted using something we made at the Mill – be it hand spun, knit, … Continue reading
Earlier this year we were featured on BBC’s Sunday evening tv programme Country File. They told the tale of our lovely Stanbury Walker Walking Socks, a trusty hard-wearing cushion-soled sock, which we are proud to say is named after our … Continue reading
We had a busy time between us at the beginning of July here at John Arbon Textiles… John and Juliet went up to Durham Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers, whilst over the same weekend Becky went to the Exeter … Continue reading
Drum roll! After 2 years of waiting, we have managed to locate the perfect fibre to produce a beautiful Devon bred and processed Bluefaced Leicester Top. And we hope you will agree it was worth the wait! It has been … Continue reading
Last week was a flurry of organising and tidying in the Mill before the arrival of two special Italians! One was human, and one, not so much. So, without further ado, let us introduce you to out newest member of … Continue reading
Thank you so much for everyone who came to visit our stand at Fibre East! We had a wonderful time. If you couldn’t make it here are some photos of our stand to show you all the woolly treasures we … Continue reading
Our Knit by Numbers range is what we would consider our most show stopping display. We are, therefore, going to share a brief history of KBN before we tell you the really exciting news, (by the way, it’s small and … Continue reading